The greatest scientific advancement in the industry since memory foam, phase change material (PCM) offers continual temperature regulation for ideal sleep comfort. Our proprietary application of OmniPhase microencapsulated phase change material has created a new category in memory foam comfort. PCM continually adjusts to body and environmental temperature to maintain the optimum sleep temperature range. Supportive memory foam is infused with graphite - known for its excellent thermal conductivity properties - to remove heat. Tiny graphite molecules in the pillow create pathways that use conduction to channel heat away from the head, face and neck. A Tencel mesh cover creates a soft, smooth surface that helps to control humidity while allowing for maximum exposure to the the Omniphase coating. We maximized the most advanced pillow-cooling technology available to create ideal comfort.
- OmniPhase phase change material
- Graphite-infused memory foam
- Ventilated for breathable comfort
- OmniPhase microencapsulated phase change material provides continual temperature regulation for ideal sleep comfort.
- Super-conductive graphite molecules create pathways that naturally move heat away from the head, face and neck.
- Ventilated design improves airflow and breathability.
- Tencel mesh cover creates a soft, smooth surface with maximum exposure to the Omniphase coating.
- Made with a proprietary application of the most advanced pillow-cooling technology available.
Stunningly soft and smooth Tencel botanical fiber has inherent moisture management properties that make it ideal for sensitive skin and temperature-sensitive sleepers.
With its enhanced thermal conductivity, graphite infused in memory foam creates a pathway that naturally moves heat away from the body.
OmniPhase Phase Change Material
Microencapsulated phase change material
continually absorbs and releases heat as needed to maintain the optimum sleep temperature.
Zoning creates the perfect combination of comfort, support and airflow. Larger holes in the center of the pillow cradle your head, while smaller holes around the perimeter create a supportive zone for your
Sizes in Inches
Travel 12 x 16 Loft 4
Queen: 19 x 29 Loft 6