With 100% natural fleeced wool, the Wool Tite® mattress protector provides natural temperature regulation—it constantly reacts to changes in body temperature, maintaining a comfortable level in both cold and warm weather. The real wool fibers are breathable, effectively absorbing and releasing moisture as needed. It also features the laboratory-certified H2Pro® liquid-proof membrane which creates a quiet, and breathable barrier against allergens and dust mites. The universal fit design is sewn with deep pockets and an ultra-thick, full-length elastic that fits on mattress depths from 6” – 22”.
- 100% Fleeced Wool
- Natural Temperature Regulation
- Absorb and release moisture
- 100% natural fleeced wool
- Wool provides natural temperature regulation—comfortable in both cold and warm weather
- Real wool fibers are breathable, effectively absorbing and releasing moisture
- Five-sided mattress protection
- Laboratory-certified H2Pro® liquid-proof membrane is quiet and breathable
With its natural insulative and moisture regulating properties, wool continuously reacts to temperature changes to maintain comfort in both cool and warm weather.
Combining a deep pocket design with a full-length elastic creates a smooth, secure fit on any type of mattress.
Laboratory-certified membrane is quiet and allows air to permeate while blocking liquids, allergens and dust mites.
- Cal King: 72 x 84 x 6 - 22
- Full: 54 x 75 x 6 - 22
- Full Xl: 54 x 80 x 6 - 22
- King: 78 x 80 x 6 - 22
- Queen: 60 x 80 x 6 - 22
- Twin: 39 x 75 x 6 - 22
- Twin Xl: 39 x 80 x 6 - 22